West Dunbartonshire Council

Name of Local AuthorityWest Dunbartonshire Council
Where to apply for Playscheme Grants FAO Judy OrmondEducation Services

Council Offices

Garshake Road

Dumbarton G82 3LH

Tel: 01389 737306

Where do Playschemes collect Playscheme Travel Passes As above
Who distributes information re Playscheme Insurance Treasurer WOSPAF see page 25
Who can offer Playscheme Support WOSPAF

Who can offer Playscheme Training

Care Commission work will pass to S.C.S.W.I.STo whom do Playschemes contact re S.C.S.W.I.S.


General number 0845 600 9527




Disclosure Scotland work will pass to P.V.G.

Where do Playschemes get information Protecting Vulnerable Groups(P.V.G.)


Protection of Children (Scotland) Act 2003


Social Care and Social Work ImprovementScotland(S.C.W.I.S.)

Area 1C Victoria Quay

Edinburgh EH6 6QQ

Tel: 0131 244 3842



Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme

Implementation Team

Children, Young People & Social Care Directorate Scottish Government

Victoria Quay Edinburgh EH6 6QQ

e-mail pvg.enquiries@scotland.gsi.gov.uk

Tel: 0870 690 6006

To whom do Playschemes apply for School Lets Education & Cultural Services / Letting Section Tel: 01389 737329
Availability of Transport – to whom do they contact Education ServicesTransport Section Tel: 01389 737313
Council Guidelines for Outdoor Activities Education ServicesHealth & Safety Tel: 01389 737325
Playscheme Procedures As Above / Health & Safety
Local Resources / Forums N/A
General Information FAO Judy OrmondEducation Services.

Council Offices.

Garshake Road

Dumbarton G82 3LH

01389 737306

Equipment Loan Scheme N/A
Any Other Appropriate Information FAO Judy OrmondEducation & Cultural Services.

Council Offices.

Garshake Road

Dumbarton G82 3LH

01389 737306

Who do members contact to make a complaint against the Forum Chairperson see page 1